PlatonicRobot.com
What is so good with Mobile!?
Comments
Comment posted by Crazy92 at 2016-12-16 08:15:43 (10 years ago)
I don't understand why everyone's into mobile nowadays...... I hate it...... If anything, I'll just sitck to Windows and play some homebrew on Wii...... Android is NOT a good platform for games!!
Comment posted by TokingPokeBan at 2016-12-16 11:52:04 (10 years ago)
*applause's* I agree! you deserve an oscar
Comment posted by Crazy92 at 2016-12-16 14:46:56 (10 years ago)
Thanks very much!! Maybe someday in the future I want to develop a game for PC and maybe port it to the Wii!? Sounds fun isn't it!? Maybe a Dramatic Free Running RPG, a dramatic puzzle game or a dramatic fighting game!? I will NOT be developing games for Android!! I need to do research, lots and lots of research!!
Comment posted by Crazy92 at 2016-12-19 22:41:32 (10 years ago)
I don't trust Google Play!!
You need to be logged in to post a comment.
You aren't logged in.
registerloginHomebrew DatabaseForumPollsFile HostUsersFAQCheck out what's happening on Wii Chatter!Check out what's happening on Wii Exhibit!
Sorry for anything that may have broken over the years. You can check out whatever new projects I have in the works on twitter at @BoringDevKate.