PlatonicRobot.com
Wii Chatter needs names.
Comments
Comment posted by banjo2 at 2016-08-23 14:38:43 (10 years ago)
WII CHATTER NEEDS NAMES I'M TIRED OF SAYING --BANJO2. I HATE THE "posted anonymously 20 hours ago". FIX IT PLS!11!!!!!!111!
Comment posted by iNinjaOS at 2016-08-26 13:30:51 (10 years ago)
You have to put in your WII # under Edit Profile
Comment posted by banjo2 at 2016-09-03 16:04:00 (10 years ago)
I did before I even started this post. It doesn't show my name.
Comment posted by ThatOtherPerson at 2016-10-07 00:48:21 (10 years ago)
I had disabled usernames on WiiChatter because someone had been impersonating other users. I've re enabled it just now, but I haven't added any new security (I'm not currently interested in sinking a ton of time into updating the client and getting everyone to install a new version), so don't be shocked if it happens again.
Comment posted by banjo2 at 2016-10-07 16:38:46 (10 years ago)
Thanks.
You need to be logged in to post a comment.
You aren't logged in.
registerloginHomebrew DatabaseForumPollsFile HostUsersFAQCheck out what's happening on Wii Chatter!Check out what's happening on Wii Exhibit!
Sorry for anything that may have broken over the years. You can check out whatever new projects I have in the works on twitter at @BoringDevKate.