PlatonicRobot.com
Sup oldies
Comments
Comment posted by Galealayo at 2016-01-30 03:51:42 (11 years ago)
I don`t know any of you--I just wanted to say that.
Despite that I`m far from new on the forum scene as I used to browse a handful of gaming forums back in the good ol` days (`03-06). Just discovered this place about a couple of hours ago and should REALLY go to sleep before I turn into a mindless zombie for staying up all night.
So expect my presence.
Toodles.
Comment posted by MrFanciful at 2016-02-02 04:01:19 (11 years ago)
Oh my god who are you person I never knew about
Comment posted by MrFanciful at 2016-02-02 04:01:29 (11 years ago)
Oh my god who are you person I never knew about
You need to be logged in to post a comment.
You aren't logged in.
registerloginHomebrew DatabaseForumPollsFile HostUsersFAQCheck out what's happening on Wii Chatter!Check out what's happening on Wii Exhibit!
Sorry for anything that may have broken over the years. You can check out whatever new projects I have in the works on twitter at @BoringDevKate.