PlatonicRobot.com
Back from life.
Comments
Comment posted by emc at 2014-08-30 23:15:37 (12 years ago)
The title explains it.

I missed everything, so how is everyone doing? What happened while I was gone for months?
Comment posted by LuigiESP at 2014-08-31 08:49:57 (12 years ago)
hey wb.. this site is updated :D
Comment posted by MarioVR4500 at 2014-09-01 20:24:29 (12 years ago)
hi
Comment posted by ApexRose at 2014-09-01 21:07:59 (12 years ago)
Welcome Back ^__^
Comment posted by DALEKLEDER at 2014-09-05 21:38:43 (12 years ago)
WE ARE STILL HERE
Comment posted by JCstyles at 2014-10-04 05:27:14 (12 years ago)
help us.
Comment posted by Einstein at 2014-10-19 13:17:08 (12 years ago)
Greetings!
Comment posted by Oskar at 2014-10-19 15:56:41 (12 years ago)
Herrro
You need to be logged in to post a comment.
You aren't logged in.
registerloginHomebrew DatabaseForumPollsFile HostUsersFAQCheck out what's happening on Wii Chatter!Check out what's happening on Wii Exhibit!
Sorry for anything that may have broken over the years. You can check out whatever new projects I have in the works on twitter at @BoringDevKate.