
Comment posted by that1Zeldafan at 2014-07-25 02:59:08 (12 years ago)u can still play wifi its hackless

Comment posted by ACEofMkwii12 at 2014-08-09 22:36:10 (12 years ago)I cant find any WWs. im connected but i cant find any =(

Comment posted by emc at 2014-09-14 11:59:56 (12 years ago)I used to play Wiimmfi. I stopped and moved in life because there was nobody online but 2 people, lol.

Comment posted by Oskar at 2015-06-20 02:55:52 (11 years ago)What's the point? D:
Wii U and Smash Bros. 4 is where it's at now. lol

Comment posted by epam at 2015-07-04 11:41:28 (11 years ago)i cant play custom tracks cuz it stucks during updates

Comment posted by RAHANZIE at 2015-10-18 19:59:53 (11 years ago)I ALSO USE WIIMMFI BUT MOSTLY FOR MARIO KART AND SMASH BROS WHICH WITHIN AN HOUR OF POSTING THIS I WILL BE ON SOME SMASH BRAWL TONIGHT ONLINE.
You need to be logged in to post a comment.