PlatonicRobot.com
Goldeneye wii Friendcodes( English and German)
Comments
Comment posted by Hardcore4435 at 2014-05-24 10:13:20 (13 years ago)
my is 0343-7519-8329
Comment posted by emc at 2014-05-24 13:43:21 (13 years ago)
I guess Goldeneye for the Wii is still playable on WFC? Anyhow, I do not have the game, before you ask.
Comment posted by Hardcore4435 at 2014-05-24 15:12:53 (13 years ago)
yes you can play that over wfc
Comment posted by Hardcore4435 at 2014-05-29 01:41:49 (13 years ago)
.......
Comment posted by Lightgod at 2014-06-24 23:04:31 (12 years ago)
golden eye0007 sucks get real games likv cod mw3 is istill online so yea
Comment posted by Hardcore4435 at 2014-11-16 06:23:46 (12 years ago)
.......
You need to be logged in to post a comment.
You aren't logged in.
registerloginHomebrew DatabaseForumPollsFile HostUsersFAQCheck out what's happening on Wii Chatter!Check out what's happening on Wii Exhibit!
Sorry for anything that may have broken over the years. You can check out whatever new projects I have in the works on twitter at @BoringDevKate.