PlatonicRobot.com
THE END IS NIGH!
Comments
Comment posted by NepetaCatGod at 2014-05-18 10:16:31 (13 years ago)
Nigh means near. Hee Haw.
So yeah for the next two days I will be no longer active. All the trolls are vanquished an so forth. Thanks for all of the good times. I wish it could of lasted longer.

Everyone's buddy.
MEVON-(EarbudSurgery)
Comment posted by NepetaCatGod at 2014-05-18 10:17:41 (13 years ago)
You can add me on Skype! HeadPhoneSurgery is my user just shoot me a IM now and again.
Comment posted by emc at 2014-05-18 17:49:57 (13 years ago)
RIP, ThatOtherPerson & PlatonicRobot: 19?? - 2014, 20?? - 2014.

Legendary Developer, Founder of Wii Chatter, best pioneer in Homebrew Corporation History...
Comment posted by emc at 2014-05-18 17:49:59 (13 years ago)
RIP, ThatOtherPerson & PlatonicRobot: 19?? - 2014, 20?? - 2014.

Legendary Developer, Founder of Wii Chatter, best pioneer in Homebrew Corporation History...
Comment posted by emc at 2014-05-18 17:50:00 (13 years ago)
RIP, ThatOtherPerson & PlatonicRobot: 19?? - 2014, 20?? - 2014.

Legendary Developer, Founder of Wii Chatter, best pioneer in Homebrew Corporation History...
Comment posted by DALEKLEDER at 2014-05-21 21:48:25 (13 years ago)
I hate this bullshit I say we fight back at trolls
Comment posted by Unown at 2014-06-21 14:58:43 (12 years ago)
Lol, Wii Chatter ain't dead (yet)? <.<

Just really inactive... :P
Comment posted by Unown at 2014-06-21 14:59:07 (12 years ago)
imo at least.
You need to be logged in to post a comment.
You aren't logged in.
registerloginHomebrew DatabaseForumPollsFile HostUsersFAQCheck out what's happening on Wii Chatter!Check out what's happening on Wii Exhibit!
Sorry for anything that may have broken over the years. You can check out whatever new projects I have in the works on twitter at @BoringDevKate.