PlatonicRobot.com
My Resignation
Comments
Comment posted by Apple at 2014-05-07 21:43:24 (13 years ago)
OK BITCHES IM GOING TO BE HK EST WITH YALL. IM LEACING ONLY BECAUSE SOME BITCH DECIDEDN TO POST SOME NASTY ASS POOP PORN PICTURE. I KAME HERE TO DEFEND APPLE NOT LOOK AT YOHR GUYSES WERIED PORNO BS. SO IM LEAVING BECUASE THATS DISGUSTINB. APPLE IS STILL BETTER IT LOOKS COOL AND CO I GRATS ONF GETTINH ME TO LEAVE YOU SICK PORNL BASTARDS. ALSO ONE F7NAL NOTE. I AM NOT ZARIO OR WHATEVER I DONT KNOW WHO THE FUCK THAT IS AL SO IM NOT ASSOCIATED WITH IFUCKAPPLE OR ANDROIDRAPER OR I THINK HINK THATS IT IDC. HAVE FUN WITH YPUR NASTY PORNO BITCHES BYEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
Comment posted by Android at 2014-05-07 21:49:55 (13 years ago)
Well theres one down. Lol, I like how he still can't make a good comeback about the whole apple/Android war.
Comment posted by skittlefuck at 2014-05-07 22:08:31 (13 years ago)
Okayyyy, no one cares (._.)
Comment posted by skittlefuck at 2014-05-07 22:08:50 (13 years ago)
That wasn't directed at you Android btw
Comment posted by skittlefuck at 2014-05-07 22:08:51 (13 years ago)
That wasn't directed at you Android btw
Comment posted by Android at 2014-05-07 22:18:05 (13 years ago)
Lol ok.
Comment posted by skittlefuck at 2014-05-08 07:30:41 (13 years ago)
Double posts only happen to me D: wtf
Comment posted by IFUCKZARIO at 2014-05-08 09:20:39 (13 years ago)
he left because hes going 2 spy us i know it believe me guys
You need to be logged in to post a comment.
You aren't logged in.
registerloginHomebrew DatabaseForumPollsFile HostUsersFAQCheck out what's happening on Wii Chatter!Check out what's happening on Wii Exhibit!
Sorry for anything that may have broken over the years. You can check out whatever new projects I have in the works on twitter at @BoringDevKate.