Wouldn't it be cool if ALL of us could...

Comment posted by Android at 2014-04-24 18:05:16 (13 years ago)Chat on skype! Like over the mic. I think it would be fun! Not sure if we all have skype here though... But yea. The idea struck me a while back. Let me know if your interested. Ill be happy to give you my skype.

Comment posted by NepetaCatGod at 2014-04-27 12:18:33 (13 years ago)I would but I would die of embarrassment. I'll think about it. Also I got a gaming computer!

Comment posted by skittlefuck at 2014-04-27 12:55:54 (13 years ago)Same as EBS, I'm not a good talker. But I also have the excuse that my mic doesn't work :D

Comment posted by Android at 2014-04-27 18:23:04 (13 years ago)I guess no then. *dies of disappointment*

Comment posted by NepetaCatGod at 2014-04-27 20:50:36 (13 years ago)It's all right! My computer has a built in microphone!

Comment posted by NepetaCatGod at 2014-04-27 20:50:37 (13 years ago)It's all right! My computer has a built in microphone!
You need to be logged in to post a comment.